- Developing new user-facing features using React.js
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Optimising components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Working with their headless CMS to develop relevant schemas
- Working with 3rd party CMS to update pages and styling
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
- Familiarity with Next Js or React Native
- Familiarity with newer specifications of ECMAScript
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Familiarity with Git
- You must have the relevant VISA to work in the UK
- Company Pension
- Work From Home
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- No Weekends
Office is COVID safe.
Currently working remotely and attending the office when required
Could this be the role for you?
If you’d like to have an informal chat about your potential in this role, book in a call with one of our friendly talent advocates on 0191 620 0123 who can provide details, advise and guide you with your job search.
Alternatively, follow us on our blog, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram to follow industry news, events, success stories and new role releases.