Newcastle upon Tyne
£20,000 - £30,000
Leading a web development team of 5 developers.
- Ideally a Computer Science Degree
- Strong Object Orientated Programming Background
- PHP, Laravel, Symfony Components
- The ability to maintain reusable Object-Oriented Libraries / Frameworks / Systems
- The ability to understand Object Orientated Systems that go beyond MVC
- Basic understanding of Objective C, Swift and Java
- Basic understanding of functional programming
Preferred (but not essential)
- Good Understanding of Docker
- Good Understanding of AWS, specifically EC2, RDS, ECS, VPC, CloudFormation
- Strong Knowledge of Linux AdministrationThey
- You will need a strong interest in programming as a profession. The ability to analyse a system aand solvea problem with it is probably the most important attribute.
Could this be the role for you?
If you’d like to have an informal chat about your potential in this role, book in a call with one of our friendly talent advocates on 0191 300 6501 who can provide details, advise and guide you with your job search.
Alternatively, follow us on our blog, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram to follow industry news, events, success stories and new role releases.
Chat on WhatsApp
Chat on Messenger
Back to Jobs