The successful candidate will be an all-round heavy hitter, who would be comfortable calling themselves a full stack developer on the front and back end, turning their skillset toward any challenge. Please send your current CV and a covering letter outlining your experience, achievements and successes in your employment to date, with convincingreasons why you are the ideal person for this role as well as your current.
- Creation of web interfaces for relational database systems
- The ability to produce high and review high quality, clean code and a focus on standards and accessibility
- Collaborating on design with UX team
- Supporting existing client with fixes and upgrade
- Contribute to the ongoing improvements and refinement to their working practices
- Communicate the technical approach to mix of audiences, including clients
- Working closely with Project Managers and other members of the Development Team to both develop detailed specification documents with clear project deliverables and timelines to ensure completion of deliverables
- Ensuring designs presented to clients maximise the visual description for the project, with necessary considerations for access
- Determining appropriate architecture, and other technical solutions, and making relevant recommendations to clients
- Engaging in outside-the-box thinking to provide a high value to clients
- Server configuration for the launch of completed websites
- The development and configuration of suitable methods to ensure the security and recoverable of all projects
- Performance and interaction testing for all websites are sent live to ensure the speed and user experience is first-class
- An ability to multi-task is essential.
Experience, Qualifications and Skills Required
- Use of all technologies for developing websites and web-based applications,this includes extensive knowledge of languages such as PHP, Drupaland WordPress
- Experience with SASS / LESS
- Version control using GIT
- Experience in the planning, design and execution of the design of websites, from an aesthetic but also functional perspective
- You will be expected to bring your recommendations for other systems and workflows that you think would benefit the department, and company
- Experience with Photoshop or equivalent application(s) is desirable
- Experience with REST and JSON APIs
- Weekly complimentary bootcamp in their on-site gym every Monday
- £500 sick bonus at the end of the year
- New starter goodie bag
- Monthly massages
- Weekly fruit baskets
- Above and beyond bonus scheme
- Enhanced holiday allowance after three continuous years with the company
- Modern, clean and spacious office in their new £1million digital hub
- Individual 1-2-1 coaching and development programme
- Departmental social outings
- Training throughout the year
- Contributory pension scheme
- Birthday bottle of bubbly
- Weekly cake club
- Yearly Christmas party – all expenses paid
Could this be the role for you?
If you’d like to have an informal chat about your potential in this role, book in a call with one of our friendly talent advocates on 0191 620 0123 who can provide details, advise and guide you with your job search.
Alternatively, follow us on our blog, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram to follow industry news, events, success stories and new role releases.