We're on the lookout for a Back-End Web Developer to help the team build our backend services and infrastructure. You'll be responsible for working directly on our core product and building on our existing services, working with TypeScript, Node/NestJS, MySQL and AWS, helping to serve our ever-growing customer base. You'll have an active role in development, pair programming with other team members and helping to build the future of the company!
What's in it for you?
• Flexible working hours
• Remote working
• 30 days holiday (this includes Bank Holidays and increases with length of service)
• 2 extra paid days off between Christmas and New Year
• £500 per year to spend on learning anything you want to!
• Dedicated time to explore and learn new skills every other Friday afternoon
• Daily 'Fika' time
• Private health insurance (Vitality)
• Perks at Work - discounts at over 30,000 brands
• Cycle to Work and Tech scheme
• Team meals and socials events
What you'll be doing:
• Planning and building new features and functionality using modern web development practices
• Contributing high quality, maintainable code to our existing TypeScript projects
• Helping improve existing code, writing tests, refactoring and actively engaging in pair-programming
• Checking-in on the daily stand-up to align with the rest of the team
What we're looking for:
• A team player
• Someone who lives for solving problems
• 2+ years of demonstrable experience developing and deploying modern TypeScript API’s and cloud services.
• Write readable, maintainable and modular code
• Experience of working with RESTful APIs and AWS
• Experience using source control (git)
• Passion for technology and willingness to learn new things
Back to Jobs