Newcastle upon Tyne
£25,000 - £35,000
We are looking for a talented developer to join our membership team, with a focus on Python and Django but equally able to pitch in on PHP and NodeJS.
You'll be joining forces with a team responsible for a variety of projects and products, which is in the process of rebuilding a monolith into component services. Keen to cut your teeth on Containerisation, Message Queuing, Actor based Systems? This might be for you.
We're looking for someone who can both challenge ideas, design elegant solutions, as happily as handling a service query.
Skills & Requirements:
- strong Python skills
- familiarity with PHP
- knowledge of the Django framework
- good knowledge of SQL and relational databases
- good written and spoken English and a can-do attitude
- ability to work well with the unix command line
- must be eligible to work in the UK, and preferably already be in Newcastle, this is an in-house role only
Nice to have
- familiarity with Java and / or Go
- ability to demonstrate some non-standard creative development work you have done
- if we like what we see, we'll send you a quick test to prepare for the interview
Could this be the role for you?
If you’d like to have an informal chat about your potential in this role, book in a call with one of our friendly talent advocates on 0191 620 0123 who can provide details, advise and guide you with your job search.
Alternatively, follow us on our blog, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram to follow industry news, events, success stories and new role releases.