We're working with a company who were founded in 2014 to provide solutions to the growing needs of healthcare providers to share, consume, analyse and act on the mountains of complex data that they now routinely generate. They help customers make the most of this data by both integrating their internal systems and providing ways to interoperate with other organisations thereby enabling the providers to improve outcomes by having the right information in the right place at the right time.
They're growing fast and have a culture that encourages the engineers to make suggestions as to how they run the company which means you can really make your mark as they grow.
They are looking for Developers to design, implement and support complex user interfaces to be used by clinicians, IT professionals, administrators and the public. You will work with customers to design and create modern, responsive applications and apps that are intuitive, scalable and maintainable.
You should be a team player with a keen eye for detail and good problem-solving skills. If you have these qualities and experience with React.JS, they would love to meet you.
You will work from home and report to the UI Team Leader.
• Collaborate with a team of developers and designers to create web applications and components
• Design the data and presentation layer of the web application’s front-end
• Translate the client’s technical requirements into code
• Test and update web application so that it can be used on all web browsers
• Produce design documentation including wireframes
• Respond to support issues raised by customers or automated monitoring software
• At least 2 years’ experience with React.JS
• Experience of additional frameworks (e.g. Redux for state management)
• Proficiency with HTML, CSS and DOM manipulation
• Proficiency with front/back end partitioning of apps and RESTful interactions
• Experience with agile methodologies
If you would like to find out more about this role, apply now!Apply Now Chat on WhatsApp Chat on Messenger
Back to Jobs