We are looking for a Scrum Master to join a company within the gaming sector. You will be a leader, ensuring projects are effectively developed, integrated and deployed with high quality and on time. As well as, coach and mentor teams to deliver critical, customer-facing, enterprise-class software development projects while continuously growing and improving!
● Certified Scrum Master, Certified Scrum Master/Product Owner (CSM,CSPO, SAFe) or equivalent professional qualification
● Excellent communication skills, with experience in influencing, listening actively and negotiating within a team environment
● Broad experience of working in a variety of Agile environments of different maturities.
● Exposure to large scale Agile delivery across multiple teams and geographies and the recognition that this is sometime achieved best with flexible working
● Positive leadership skills, with experience in mentoring and inspiring a team and conflict resolution
● Experience in the use of at least one tool for managing agile delivery (training and support with use of JIRA and Confluence available)
● Positive attitude, friendly to others, encouraging of co-operation, honesty and respectfulness in the workplace
● Understanding of Software development processes and procedures
● Collaborative mindset, with an ability to empathise with colleagues and establish relationships
● Understanding of change management and release processes
● Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously with a high degree of competency using Scrum practices.
● Fulfil the role of the Scrum Master within a dedicated team using Agile practices
● Supervise and facilitate teams in all Agile ceremonies including sprint planning, sprint demos, retrospectives, and daily stand-ups
● Responsible for creatively removing impediments from the Scrum team so they can continue to perform at their best
● Create, maintain and deliver on project and workstream plans and revise as appropriate to meet changing understanding and needs
● Identify and manage the risks associated with projects to achieve project success
● Ensure that the Definition of Done is being followed by the tea
● Support and educate the Product Owner on refining the product backlog and make them ready for upcoming sprints, enabling longer-term work visibility for reporting to delivery and management teams
● Demonstrate ability to influence Product Development and Management teams to improve product features and supportability of a product offering by identifying problems and suggesting and/or driving the implementation of fixes or features.
● Work together with the team during project estimation sessions and share an understanding of projected durations and release plans with leadership team
● Facilitate the teams desire for creativity, continual improvement of efficiency and capability
● Measure team sprint success by using standard sprint metrics and drive team efficiency and productivity improvement through data points
● Assisting with internal and external communication, maintaining transparency.
● Influence others including those more senior on best practices in Agile
● Assessing the Scrum maturity of the team and coaching them to higher levels of maturity.
● Remote/Flexible Working
● Quarterly team events
● Birthday Holiday
● Generous Holiday Allowance
● Tech Loan Scheme
● Performance bonus & profit share scheme
● Cycle to Work scheme
● Travel Loan scheme
● Supplies of fresh fruits, cereals, biscuits, nibbles, etc. in the offices
● Friday-evening beers
● Relevant training and training budget
Back to Jobs