This organisation is looking for forward-thinking technical professionals to help make a wide-ranging and long-lasting impact to help change the face of banking for their customers. They're on a mission to make their customers happier and more successful by putting them in control of their finances.
We’re on the lookout for a talented Senior AWS Cloud Engineer who can use their initiative and drive to help us automate and improve the build, run and change cycle to our AWS based environment as well as integrate key control mechanisms and complex audit and security requirements.
What you’ll bring
We work with the following tech stack but you don’t have to tick every box
• Enthusiasm and initiative in embedding a DevOps mindset into ways of working, implementing automation, and tightening feedback loops both within the team and towards senior stakeholders.
• Strong systems administration background predominantly Linux based with some Windows.
• Experienced in supporting Java-based workloads including performance tuning.
• Passion and experience in scripting the above using bash and/or PowerShell as well as Python and Groovy for Jenkins pipelines.
• Proven hands-on experience of AWS. Certification is a bonus but not a requirement.
• Strong understanding of production scale multi-tiered systems architecture and service management principles.
• Knowledge of Git version control and management of multiple code streams.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to engage technical and business stakeholders at all levels, as well as strong technical documentation skills.
• Able to undertake out of hours duties as part of the role where required to support incidents and complex change.
Back to Jobs