This company is looking for an Senior Software Engineer with experience in .NET development, open source and cloud technologies. Familiarity with Docker/Kubernetes, AWS/Azure, CI/CD using Gitlab or similar tools would be beneficial. They are looking for someone who is proficient in producing well-structured code that is performant, robust and testable.
The role requires a self-motivated individual who is comfortable working mostly remotely in a start-up environment, wearing multiple hats at times as we expand our team in the UK and North America to best serve our B2B customer base.
What you'll be doing:
● Implement robust, well-structured, performant, comprehensively tested integrations and core features.
● Mentoring and leading less experienced Engineers.
● Produce high quality Documentation to help accelerate our team expansion
● Engage with QA, Security, Release & Operations early in the development cycle to achieve high quality releases that pass through their respective gates first time. Help contribute towards these processes as we evolve our business.
What you'll need:
● Modern .NET development experience; C#, WebAPI, .NET Core
● Solid foundations of writing OO code which is clear, efficient, robust, high-performance, testable, extensible, encapsulated
● Understanding of good API design principles, experience with REST / JSON interfaces
● Experience with MySQL database, Memcached, RabbitMQ, Ceph a plus
● Experience developing for virtualized/cloud environments VMware, AWS, Azure
● Previous experience with the following types of iGaming vendors is a plus
● Experience working in an agile development environment
● Proven experience or a desire to mentor and eventually lead a small team
Don’t miss out on this amazing opportunity, apply now!Apply Now Chat on WhatsApp Chat on Messenger
Back to Jobs