Our client is a leading cloud intranet software vendor, hundreds of thousands of users each year will see and use your work to support their workplace activities. The people they employ are not af raid of failure, passionate about making change and think outside the box. You’ll be responsible for the design and development of exciting, industry-leading business features within the Interact platform. They push production releases f requently and are looking for people to help them push their company expansion throughout the UK and US. Hours: Flexible working pattern around core hours of 10.30am – 3pm.
A little about you...
- They look for developers with experience in web based technology and development of both f ront end and back systems. Being able to work as part of a team is a must
- A degree in computer science or related subject is an advantage though not essential
- They work primarily on the Microsoft stack, so they are interested in candidates with a solid commercial experience of C#, whether that be MVC or WebAPI and Microsoft SQL Server
- They use the following technologies a lot so commercial experience with some of them is beneficial: Elastic Search, VueJs, Redis · Git, JIRA, Team City and SQL Change Automation are used internally (amongst others) to support their engineering activities
- Their Interact Cloud platform runs in AWS inf rastructure therefore any experience of EC2, RDS or Lambda would be advantageous but not required
- Hands-on development and delivery experience with a broad mix of languages and technologies (senior level)
- Strong design patterns knowledge (senior level)
- Knowledge of software best practices like Refactoring, Clean Code and Domain Driven Design (senior level)
- Experience working with Agile, Lean and/or Continuous Delivery approaches and best practices, such as Continuous Integration and TDD (senior level)
Could this be the role for you?
If you’d like to have an informal chat about your potential in this role, book in a call with one of our friendly talent advocates on 0191 620 0123 who can provide details, advise and guide you with your job search.
Alternatively, follow us on our blog, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram to follow industry news, events, success stories and new role releases.