This is a very exciting time to join the Group IT team as they embark on astrategic improvement programme. They're looking for Full StackSoftware Developers to work on both front and back end solutions.
Some of what you can expect:
- Contributing to developing their new gold standard Awarding platform.
- You’ll be using the latest Microsoft tools and technologies including Azure CloudServices, Microservices and .Net Core
- Have the opportunity to contribute your expertise and deliver outstandingoutcomes.
- Be part of a growing dynamic team of highly motivated experts
- Receive a very competitive salary and benefit package
They are looking for people who are passionate about producing good quality code andwho are keen to contribute positively to the working environment.You will be directly involved in the design and implementation of solutions and servicesusing the latest tools, technologies and best practices.
- Working experience of developing C# and .Net based applications.
- Experience in developing web-based applications and services using ASP.Net,MVC and Web API.
- A good understanding of Unit Testing and Dependency Injection.
- A solid working knowledge of SQL server, Team Foundation Server, WindowsServer, Visual Studio, and VSTS
- Experience of working in an Agile environment using SCRUM framework.
What They Offer
In order to attract exceptional people they offer an excellent package. This includes;
- A competitive salary (dependent on experience)
- Up to 12% employer pension contribution.
- 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays, three additional days at Christmas.
- Flexible working hours.
- High spec equipment and tools including MSDN Ultimate, ReSharper, Pluralsightetc.
- Death in service benefit. They also encourage your continued personal development through dedicated time andresources for up-skilling and attending workshops and conferences.
- Work from home opportunities
- Discounted/free food
- Subsidised commuter solution
- Company events & social hours
- Company pension
- Employee discounts
- Casual dress
Could this be the role for you?
If you’d like to have an informal chat about your potential in this role, book in a call with one of our friendly talent advocates on 0191 620 0123 who can provide details, advise and guide you with your job search.
Alternatively, follow us on our blog, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram to follow industry news, events, success stories and new role releases.