This company is offering a fantastic opportunity for the right person to work with an incredible team on both digital and brand-based projects. As an experience-based agency, you will be working across various projects from user experience-focused websites to mobile web apps!
This is a fast-paced working environment where quality and efficiency of work need to blend perfectly. This company has a fun and modest team who are passionate about what they do, and welcome those who can demonstrate their passion through quality and enthusiasm.
What they are looking for...
• HTML5 & CSS3
• Git and
• Responsive web-building
• Excellent understanding of OOP PHP development
• Advanced experience with MySQL and database design
• Use of various MVC Frameworks
• Technical problem solver
• Cross-browser accessibility
• Integrating templates with Craft CMS or similar frameworks
• Building from design tools such as Adobe Photoshop or XD
• Comfortable using command-line tools on Unix based systems
• Comfortable using a LAMP/LEMP stack and command line tools
• Professional experience with a PHP-based CMS. CraftCMS/Yii knowledge is desirable
• Show a keen interest in the field and are willing to put forward new ideas/technologies • A bonus - if you are experienced with AWS services (EC2, S3, Cloudfront, RDS)
You will be reporting to the Head of Development and working within a team of User Experience Designers, Strategists, Copywriters and other Developers as well as Filmmakers, Photographers and Motion Graphics Designers.
If this role sounds like you, apply now as interviews are taking place now :)
Back to Jobs