This is the ideal opportunity to join a small (ish) and growing company in the education sector! As a Software Developer at this company, you’ll primarily work with the Microsoft platform using tools such as Azure, .NET Core and Angular. They want people to come and share their experience of best practices and help them to adapt as they modernise our ways of working!
They're looking for Developers that have:
- Relevant experience with an industry-recognised software development lifecycle process
- Either a proven aptitude for software development or a degree in computer science (or another numerate discipline)
- Health – BUPA Healthcare, Employee Assistance Programme, Flu Vaccinations, Life Assurance, Income Protection and a whole host of tools to support your wellbeing
- Wealth – more money in your pocket by saving on Tech purchases, car leases, access to literally 1000’s of discounts at retailers, leisure attractions and restaurants plus pension, season ticket loans, childcare assistance and cycle to work options we’ve all come to expect
- Everything else – 26 days leave including a day off for your birthday, flexible working arrangements including optional hybrid working; 2/3 days in the office, the rest remote
And many more...
If you're interested in finding out more about this opportunity, apply now to avoid disappointment!Apply Now Chat on WhatsApp Chat on Messenger
Back to Jobs