We have an exciting opportunity for a software engineer to join an innovative tech consultancy. This company is continuing to grow and is experimenting with all the latest tools, technologies and techniques to improve.
As a software engineer you can expect to be involved in:
● Producing rich front-end UI and efficient services with technologies like React, Angular and Vue.
● The automation of environmental and application deployment, scaling, and management using Kubernetes, Terraform, both in the cloud (AWS, Azure or GCP) or on-premise.
● You're an engineer at heart and enjoy the challenge of building complex software solutions
● You want to work across a range of tech environments. Your priorities will be building new systems and improving stability, security and efficiency
● You're keen to learn new technologies and languages
● You're comfortable operating in an Agile environment with good working knowledge in areas such as CI/CD, build pipelines, testing and architecture
● You have a good understanding of computing fundamentals (e.g. logic, data structures, algorithms, low-level architecture, networks stack) along with strong software design skills, including OO, and knowledge of version control systems such as Git
● You love nothing more than grabbing a pen and whiteboarding the next challenge
Some of the Perks:
● A collaborative and inspiring environment working alongside some of the best tech people in the industry
● Hybrid working – you can vary your working location to allow you to collaborate better, feed your creativity, and take the time and space to focus when you need it
● Training opportunities and incentives – we support professional certifications across engineering and non-engineering roles
● Flexible benefits allowance – you can spend on additional pension contributions, healthcare, dental and more...
● We partner with Lifeworks to offer wellbeing support to our employees
● Life Assurance (4 x annual salary)
● Giving back – the ability to get involved nationally and regionally with partnerships to get people from different backgrounds into tech
● 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
● Discounts – we have preferred rates from dozens of retail, lifestyle and utility brands
● An industry-leading referral scheme
Back to Jobs