This organsiation provides solutions to the growing needs of healthcare providers to share, consume, analyse and act on the mountains of complex data that they now routinely generate.
They are now looking for an experienced Software Engineer with a strong background in UI Development who would like to be a UI Team Lead. You will design, implement and support complex user interfaces to be used by clinicians, IT professionals, administrators and the public. The organisation is looking for someone who enjoys being hands-on but would also like to take the next step into mentoring and leading a small team.
• Collaborate with a team of developers and designers to create web applications and components
• Design the data and presentation layer of the web application’s front-end
• Translate the client’s technical requirements into code
• Push best practices throughout the team
• Experience with React.JS
• Proficiency with HTML, CSS and DOM manipulation
• Proficiency with front/back end partitioning of apps and RESTful interactions
• Experience with agile methodologies
• Experienced in mentoring and coaching other Software Engineers
Even better if…
• Experience in Node.JS
• Experience in Cloud technologies such as GCP, Kubernetes & Containerisation.
• Exposure to the likes of TDD, SOLID, DRY and Microservices
• Leadership experience in another Software Company
APPLY NOW ON OUR WEBSITE!Apply Now Chat on WhatsApp Chat on Messenger
Back to Jobs