We are looking for a talented UX/UI Designer to join a company within the healthcare industry. If you’re looking for a typical, boring office job then this isn't the place for you. However, if you like voicing your new and exciting ideas and being part of an amazing team, then this is the role for you!
● As a UX/UI Designer, you will work closely with our Product Owner to gather requirements for all of our digital products.
● You will assist the technology team in delivering outstanding user experiences across all of our digital products for both internal and external projects.
● You will work closely with our development teams to ensure that designs are followed and consistent across all platforms.
● You will take a lead and give input into user experience during ideation and discovery sessions.
● You will brainstorm new ideas and solutions to improve customer experience on our current mobile applications and website.
Essentials we are looking for:
● At least 3 years of professional experience as a UX/UI Designer.
● 2 or more years designing for both Android and iOS mobile applications.
● Knowledge of Material Design Guidelines and iOS Human Interface Guidelines.
● Experience building mobile and web interfaces with device sizes, and platform capabilities in mind.
● Experience being involved and taking business ideas to design concepts.
● Experience sketching and illustrating concepts and ideas using illustration, mood boards, storyboards, - wireframes, process flows and prototypes.
● An in depth knowledge of using Sketch and related tools.
● Ability to present and communicate your design decisions.
● Ability to translate briefs into innovative, creative and visually stunning pieces of content.
● Ability to multitask and work to tight deadlines
● Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal.
● Qualification in Design, or equivalent.
● A high level of experience using the Adobe Suite, including InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, and XD.
If this sounds like something you’d be interested in, apply now!Apply Now Chat on WhatsApp Chat on Messenger
Back to Jobs