We are looking for a Wordpress Developer to join a digital agency. This is a demanding and challenging role which will allow you to develop your skills and give scope to demonstrate your abilities. This is an office based role.
Some of the skills:
• Excellent working knowledge of Wordpress
• Experience producing responsive websites.
• Experience using the Adobe Creative Suite.
• Excellent Knowledge of WooCommerce and other WordPress plugins
• Ability to build custom functionality in WordPress
• Understanding of Web APIs
• Working knowledge of the Apple Mac platform and OSX
• An existing portfolio of website projects that you have produced or worked on
Some of the responsibilities:
• Designing and implementing new features and functionality
• Establishing and guiding the website’s architecture
• Ensuring high-performance and availability, and managing all technical aspects of the CMS
• Helping formulate an effective, responsive design and turning it into a working theme and plugin.
Some of the requirements:
• Experience building user interfaces for websites and/or web applications
• Experience designing and developing responsive design websites
• Comfortable working with debugging tools like Firebug, Chrome inspector, etc.
• Ability to understand CSS changes and their ramifications to ensure consistent style across platforms and browsers
• Ability to convert comprehensive layout and wireframes into working HTML pages
• Knowledge of how to interact with RESTful APIs and formats (JSON, XML)
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git, SVN, and Mercurial
For more information, apply now!Apply Now Chat on WhatsApp Chat on Messenger
Back to Jobs